How to get rid of cellulite naturally and quickly
So you would like to know how to get rid of cellulite naturally and quickly? You have come to the right place. So what is cellulite? Cellulite is those dimples you see on the surface of your skin normally on your thighs, abdomen and buttocks. It is caused by damage to fatty tissue that sits just beneath the skin. Cellulite is more common among women a little bit older and heavier, although women of all ages can have it. Even though cellulite is basically just a cosmetic issue some women have, it’s just a part of getting older and probably something anybody would like to see disappear.
What Causes Cellulite?
There are many theories on how women acquire cellulite. Some are that it is from water retention. Others say it’s from poor circulation or heredity. Some scientists just dismiss it as a form of body fat. We are going to focus in on the lazy lymphatic and circulatory systems that encourages your body to retain toxins.
There are some factors in this process. The first one is that the body tends to store some toxins in your fat. Women have their long-term fat-storage reserves located in their thighs. Your lower body has the ability to stockpile up to five times more fat as opposed to cells in your upper body.
The second factor is that your legs have a greater concentration network of lymphatic vessels than does any other part of your body.
The third is that the connective tissue in the leg of a female forms a fibrous, honeycomb type pattern which fat seems to accumulate. All of these factors combined equal cellulite.
You may have cellulite even if you can’t see it. To see if you do have it, gently pinch a fold of your skin on your upper thigh area. If you have any cellulite, you will see a dimpled appearance when pinching it. Below are the 3 stages of cellulite:
Stage 0. If you see no signs of dimpling when you sit, pinch or stand then you probably don’t have cellulite.
Stage 1. f you see some dimpling when you pinch but not when you sit or stand then cellulite has just started to begin to form.
Stage 2. If you see no signs when lying down but see dimpling when you stand. You may see broken veins. You can’t do much about the veins but you can reverse some of the dimpling you see.
Stage 3. Quilted and dimples skin in any position. You will feel areas of hot skit among cold areas of cold tissue. You now have a pretty advanced case of cellulite. You still will be able to flush those fat deposits from your body and restore a glowing, healthy look to the top layer of your skin.
Some Good News About Cellulite
There are many things you can do to help your body get rid of cellulite naturally. Here are some things you can start doing today that will help speed up the process.
- Dry-Brushing the Skin. One of the best ways of how to get rid of cellulite naturally is by dry brushing your skin. This promotes lymph blood circulation and lymph blow. It also stimulates your immune system and oil-producing glands you have in your skin. Your skin is the largest organ you have and dry-brushing your skin is one of the best things you can do for it.
- Lymphatic Massage. You will love this type of massage. You must do this regularly to see any results however. You will do this once a week for at least one half-hour massage. There are three main types of this massage. The upper body, lower body and facial lymphatic massage. Try and alternate these types of massages every week.
- Aromatherapy. Bathing reduces stress, opens pores, soothes aching muscles and stimulates your lymph flow by extracting wastes and toxins from the body through perspiration. Aromatherapy can supplement your bathing if you use the right oils in the water you are bathing in.
- Creams and Gels. Some products have been known to reduce fluid retention and stimulate the release of some fatty acids into your bloodstream. This will give you skin a smooth appearance. Gels are water based while creams contain oil and water. If you have oily skin you may prefer a gel.
- Anticellulite Supplements. You will not get rid of your cellulite by simply taking a few pills but they can assist in the removal process. Escin, an ingredient found in horse-chestnut, has shown to constrain the swelling of veins and tone blood vessels which lessen the appearance of any varicose veins you have as well as cellulite.
Now that you have a better understanding of how to get rid of cellulite naturally, you can start getting to work on those troublesome spots and get your skin back to looking smooth and beautiful.